An Awareness Through Movement® workshop for Public and Practitioners
Auckland 9th April 2017
The Feldenkrais Method® uses slow, precise movements to re-progamme your nervous system, rid yourself of the poor postural habits of injury, misuse, age and neglect, and to discover greater ease and possibilities of movement
In this workshop, four experienced Feldenkrais teachers will take you through a series of four lessons in one day
Having these lessons back-to-back minimises the re-emergence of old habits and multiplies many-fold the power of the learning.
- Where? Bayfield Primary School, 2-12 Clifton Rd, Herne Bay
- When? Sunday 9th April 2017, 9:45 to 4:15pm.
- What? Not only the 4 lessons, but a chance to explore the Feldenkrais Method, feel its benefits, and meet liked-minded people.
- Who? Anyone who wants to learn to move with greater ease, balance, control and/or power, for everyday activities or for sports, dance, martial arts, music…
- Bring? Bring an open mind and a willingness to learn. Wear everyday clothes, preferably loose.
Morning and afternoon teas will be provided.
- Cost? $95 or $65 ‘earlybird’ payable before 26 March.
Please Click here to Download our FLYER with all the info.
Contact Maggie Harper for details or to register:
email@example.com, or 021 294 9245
This event is being organised on behalf of the NZ Feldenkrais Guild.