An Awareness Through Movement® workshop for Public and Practitioners
Wellington 15-17 April 2017
The Feldenkrais Method® uses slow, precise movements to re-progamme your nervous system, rid yourself of the poor postural habits of injury, misuse, age and neglect, and to discover greater ease and possibilities of movement
In this workshop, four of New Zealand’s most experienced Feldenkrais teachers will take you through a series of twelve carefully chosen lessons over three days
Having these lessons back-to-back minimises the re-emergence of old habits and multiplies many-fold the power of the learning.
- Where? Te Whaea: National Dance & Drama Centre, 11 Hutchison Road, Newtown, Wellington 6021 (good parking and bus routes).
- When? Saturday 15th to Monday 17th April 2017, (Easter Weekend) 10am to 4:30pm daily.
- What? Not only the 12 lessons, but a chance to explore the Feldenkrais Method, feel its benefits, and meet liked-minded people.
- Who? Anyone who wants to learn to move with greater ease, balance, control and/or power, for everyday activities or for sports, dance, martial arts, music…
- Bring? Bring an open mind and a willingness to learn. Wear everyday clothes, preferably loose.
Morning and afternoon teas will be provided.
- Cost? $200 for the three days, or $150 ‘earlybird’ payable before 31 March.
Please click here to download our flyer with all the info.
Contact Conrad Edwards for details:
email@example.com or 021 843 467
This event is being organised on behalf of the NZ Feldenkrais Guild.